In his series of Keynote Speeches Randy shares with the audience practical tips that if followed will lead to a successful business life. He mixes his personal stories with sound techniques and wisdom resulting from 30 years of experience in owning and operating small corporations. His businesses included a successful painting and remodeling contracting business, self-storage and U-Haul business, used car dealership, rental investment property business and network marketing businesses. He is also a commercial insurance sales agent. All of these businesses have given him the unique experience to evolve into a professional speaker and author in which he shares his vast knowledge to help business owners, managers and sales reps to become more successful.
I mentor future and current entrepreneurs to turn their skills into their success as business owners.
1. How do I build a successful business?
Randy will give you steps in designing a plan that will serve as a guide to navigate you through the processes in order to develop a successful business. Randy presents the case of the importance of thinking through and writing out a business plan that is crucial for the new business owner or the seasoned entrepreneur who wants to reboot their business. As a result of attending this presentation, the inspired audience will have learned why developing and implementing a business plan is key to their success along with steps they can take to start and adjust this plan as the business evolves.
2. How to Stay Focused and Not Give Up when times get Tough in your Business
In 30 years of operating and owning various businesses, Randy experienced times in which things were not going good in his businesses and he temporarily lost his focus and thought about giving up. This presentation is for business owners who have run into roadblocks such as stagnant business growth, financial problems, disloyal customers and unreliable partners and employees. Randy will rejuvenate the audiences’ spirit with personal stories along with sound principles and strategies that will help lead the business owners out of their funk and breathe new life into their business.
3. Before it's too late, learn how to Balance your Business and Personal Life
Does your significant other or kids complain because they never see you? You say, that you are working day and night in your business for their future? If you don’t make a change soon, the next thing you know your kids will be grown and your spouse has moved out. They are spending their future without you. What happened? This was not my intention? This presentation is for business owners whose work dominates too much of their time and it’s taken a toll on their relationships at home and at work. Randy will give you preventative ideas and strategies that will help keep your business and personal life in balance which could result in rekindling your family’s love for you and motivate your employees to eagerly want to work for you.
4. How to change a few of your Habits to help you become More Successful as a Store Manager or Sales Rep. with less stress.
Have you experienced that there is just not enough time in the day to complete the tasks that corporate demands along with serving the needs of your customers? Do you feel stressed out? This presentation is for store managers and sales reps who are stuck in a rut and have possibly lost some of their drive and motivation. With Randy’s help, store managers and sales reps will come away with refined processes and habits that will lead to a more productive day and help them to instill value in their customer base which leads to higher customer loyalty and profits.
1. Introduction These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions. 2. Intellectual Property Rights. Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Randy Eubanks and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. 3. Restrictions. You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: -publishing any Website material in any media; -selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material; -publicly performing and/or showing any Website material; -using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website; -using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website; -using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity; -engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; -using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing 4. Your Content. In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Randy Eubanks a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Randy Eubanks reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice. 5. No warranties. This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Randy Eubanks makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you. 6. Limitation of liability. In no event shall Randy Eubanks, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Randy Eubanks, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. 7. Indemnification. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Randy Eubanks from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms. 8. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein. 9. Variation of Terms. Randy Eubanks is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website. 10. Assignment. Randy Eubanks shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms. 11. Entire Agreement. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Randy Eubanks and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same. 12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in North Carolina for the resolution of any disputes.